- October 31, 2019
- Posted by: Aimilia Papachristou
- Category: Uncategorized
We are delighted to announce that the scholarly journal Research in Transportation Business Management (RTBM) will publish a themed volume on Cruise Shipping, Ports, and Destinations containing selected papers presented at the Cartagena Cruise Dialogue 2020.
Selected papers presented at #cruisedialogue2020, to be held in Cartagena, Colombia are expected to be selected for inclusion in the themed Volume, with the emphasis being on those papers contributing on how best to accommodate the seemingly unstoppable growth of cruise activities.
RTBM themed volumes contain 10-15 or more papers allowing flexibility for a decision on the number of papers to be included in the Themed Volume based on the quality of studies presented. Submission of manuscript along the timeline of publication is also vital.
For further information on RTBM, which enjoys an Impact Factor of 2,065, please visit the journal website.
- March 1, 2020 – Deadline for selected authors’ commitments to Volume Editors
- April 30, 2020 – Deadline for original paper submissions to EVISE (manuscript management system)
- September 15, 2020 – Deadline for revised paper submissions to EVISE (allows for revisions of papers in line with the peer reviewed process)
- October 15, 2020 – Deadline for final, formatted paper submissions to EVISE
- October 30, 2020 – Editorial and order of papers from volume editors to journal manager
- November 15, 2020 – final versions of all author-approved proofs submitted to production
- December 20, 2020 – volume published and available online
For further info you might contact the Themed Volume editors:
- Athanasios A. Pallis, University of the Aegean, Greece; Visiting Professor (2019-20) Universidad de los Andes, Colombia, Email: email@example.com
- Gordon Wilmsmeier, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giovanni Satta, University of the Genoa, Italy; Email: email@example.com
specials sessions: time to submit your contribution
In addition, three special sessions are embedded in the Cartagena Cruise Dialogue 2020, organised by colleagues in the Colombia, Greece, Italy, and US. These are:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability in the cruise industry [more info]
- Cruise marketing and sustainable growth [more info]
- Cruising in the eye of the storm: readiness, resilience & recovery [more info]
Calls for contributions to these special sessions have been issued, scholars have been identified and approached by the respective special sessions organisers, and we expect to receive contributions by December 10th, 2019.