- July 10, 2019
- Posted by: Thanos Pallis
- Category: Uncategorized
The organisers of the Cartagena dialogue on Cruise, Ports and Cities 2020, the international Conference under the theme “Preparing ports, cities and destinations for the next day of cruising“ to be held in Cartagena, Colombia, from 19th to 21st February 2020, invite contributions and innovative approaches linking theory with practice on.
The international steering committee welcomes contributions under the form of full papers and extended abstracts focusing – but not limited – on the following tentative topics.
• Cruise shipping and port economics
• Cruise port management and governance
• Cruise port development
• Port city relationships and integration
• Tourism in port cities
• The orange economy and cruise
• Flag and crew management in cruising
• Sustainability of cruise tourism
• Cruise service logistics
Contributions on key research topics of the cruise shipping and port industry related to the “local“ Caribbean context are welcome.
You might submit your proposals to the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org , while for further information you might contact the Conference co-chairs: Prof. Gordon Wilmsmeier (email@example.com) or Thanos Pallis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are interested in presenting at the Cartagena #CruiseDialogue2020, please note the following key dates:
- 20 September 2019: Deadline for abstracts & special session proposals
- 30 September 2019: Notification of acceptance of abstracts
- 20 November 2019: Deadline submission of full papers and extended abstracts
- 30 November 2019: Notification of acceptance of full papers and extended abstracts